M&M MILITZER & MUNCH was founded in 1880 in HOF, Northern Bavaria, at a time when goods were hauled by horse and cart or boat. M&M decided early on to specialize in international transportation and has been able to develop an important network in the course of time. Today, the Militzer & Münch Group, which is headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland, is present with locations in about 30 countries, from North Africa to China. In addition, the Militzer & Münch air cargo departments can serve more than 250 destinations on five continents. As part of the TransInvest Group, Militzer & Münch benefits from an even larger portfolio and wider network, too.
- M&M, present in Tunisia since 1990 and since 1995 under the name of M&M - GTI, a joint venture between Militzer & Münch and General Transport International, becomes M&M Tunisia in 2010.
- 2006 Opening of the Carthage Airport branch office.
- 2007 Opening of the Sousse branch office.
- 2010 Preparations begin for new location at the Port of Rades.
- 2011 M&M Tunisia is awarded quality certificate.
- 2013 New location in Rades with a 5,000 sq m bonded warehouse taken into operation.